- Personalized and compassionate service — focusing on the individual’s wants and needs.
- Accessibility-care is typically available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Continuity of care – communications are coordinated between family members, doctors and other professionals, and service providers.
- Cost containment — inappropriate placements, duplication of services, and unnecessary hospitalizations are avoided.
- Quality control – aging life care services follow ALCA’s Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics.
AGING LIFE CARE is a trademark of the Aging Life Care AssociationTM. Only ALCA Members are authorized to use this term to identify their services. AGING LIFE CARE PROFESSIONALTM is a trademark of the Aging Life Care AssociationTM. It is an indication of membership in ALCA, and only ALCA Members are authorized to use this term.